The University of Southampton Science Park, Test Valley
Southampton Science Park is the South of England’s innovation hub. Set across 72 acres, it offers a wide range of commercial offices, laboratories, meeting and conferencing facilities for new start-ups and leading technology businesses. Your business could follow the formidable footsteps of world leaders Fibercore, Merck and Promega which have all chosen Southampton Science Park as the optimum place to design and construct their own prestigious UK office bases.
With high quality commercial premises from 200 sq. ft to 16,000 sq. ft and opportunities for custom development, there is a wide variety of office space solutions for businesses at all stages.
- Epsilon House – Modern, refurbished offices by award-winning architect. Suites from 495 sq ft (46 sq m) to 1173 sq ft (109 sq m) net internal area.
- Gamma House – Modern, refurbished offices in campus environment. 2,025 sq ft (188 sq m) to 3,830 sq ft (356 sq m) net internal area.
- Benham 5 – State-of-the-art offices in prestigious setting. Suites from 2163 sq ft (201 sq m) to 3319 sq ft (308 sq m) net internal area.
- The Science Centre – Space: 130 sq ft to 775 sq ft laboratories and offices. This multiple-occupancy building is set over two floors with 15 self-contained laboratory units on the ground floor and offices above. With category 1 wet and dry labs, suitable for chemistry, biology and engineering research and development, the Science Centre also has climate controlled storage and a dedicated loading bay.
- Bespoke Laboratories – Several members of the Science Park business community have far-reaching or very specific R&D requirements and have chosen to custom-build their own laboratory facilities alongside their office space to meet their specific needs. Subject to the landlord’s agreement to plans, they are pleased to be able to offer this option as part of their flexible approach to facilitating research and development.
- Incubation Centre – This is the Science Park’s shared office space, designed to support productive flexible working with a community feel in a prestigious setting. The Centre features socially distanced Covid-19 compliant workstations equipped with superfast broadband, as well as collaboration and breakout spaces, and dedicated kitchen. With tiered membership options, it is perfect for individuals, start-ups, small businesses that need a prestigious base to grow, and corporate employees who wish to work remotely.
Just off the M3 and M27 on the northern edge of the vibrant university city of Southampton, the Southampton Science Park is easily accessed by road, rail and air. Southampton International Airport, with direct flights to over 50 destinations throughout the UK and Europe, is minutes away, as is the commercial shipping port.