Lakeside North Harbour, Portsmouth
Lakeside North Harbour in Cosham, Portsmouth is the South Coast’s leading premier business destination with flexible Grade A office space and easily accessible by car, train or bus.
It offers more than just a high-quality workspace for some of the country’s largest companies including on-site retail and lifestyle amenities, a creche for working parents and access to the new Village Hotel and Gym, which is why it continues to be at 95% occupancy. It provides an opportunity to be based in a top location, amongst mixed business sectors.
Three offices are currently available to let across the campus:
- 1000 Lakeside – Ground Floor – 1,238 sq ft (115 sq m)
- 1000 Lakeside – 2nd Floor – 2,094 sq ft (191 sq m)
- 2000 Lakeside – Ground Floor – 10,529 sq ft (959 sq m)
- 4000 Lakeside – 1st Floor – 7,800 sq ft (710 sq m)
- 5000 Lakeside – 2nd Floor – 11,000 sq ft (1022 sq m)
The office spaces benefit from the following amenity;-
- Comfort cooling & Heating
- Light & Airy open plan office space
- Buildings 2000, 3000 & 4000 have roof terraces
The scheme benefits from;-
- Secure Cycle stores, showers & lockers
- 24/7 on site security
- Facilities management on site
- Southern Co-ops Convenience Store
- Sub-way Sandwich & salad bar
- Starbucks Café
- Hair OTT salon
- Co-op Florists
- Avis Car Hire
What’s more, the scheme also is home to;-
- A 250 seat Auditorium
- Smaller meeting rooms to hire
The Lakeside campus sits in a prominent position at the gateway to The Solent Corridor. There’s an impressive choice of connections; whether you are travelling by road, rail, free shuttle bus, bicycle, foot, plane or ferry. The campus boasts unbeatable motorway access from Junction 12 of the M27 as well as quick links towards London, Portsmouth’s ferry ports (International for France and Spain, and Wightlink for the Isle of Wight) and Southampton Airport, all within easy reach. There is also a free shuttle bus to Cosham train station for commuters.
Lakeside North Harbour shows no signs of slowing down, with further commercial development plans for a new 25,000 sq ft statement building, Latitude. Specialist facilities including R&D space are also available for companies who want to develop, create and innovate, with the knowledge that the right infrastructure is already in place.