Proxima Park, Havant
Proxima Park is located in Waterlooville, just 2 miles from the A3(M) Junction 3, offering superb access to the main route from London to Portsmouth. With a large, skilled workforce in close proximity, the M25 only 45 miles to the north and the international port of Portsmouth only 4 miles to the south, Proxima Park offers not only fast freight movements into the national road network but also Waterlooville’s abundance of Town Centre amenities on its doorstep. Havant station is two miles to the south with direct routes to London in 1 hour 20 mins as well as Portsmouth (12 mins), Southampton (43 mins) and Brighton (58 mins).
- New industrial distribution buildings available from 3,000 – 20,000 sq ft – Q1 2020
- Further design & build options up to 117,000 sq ft
- New high quality buildings with Grade A specification
- Easy access to Portsmouth, London and The National Transport Network
- Only 2 miles from A3(M)
- 15 minute walk to Waterlooville town centre
- Established industrial distribution location
- Ideal regional / urban distribution development
- Excellent local labour pool – 3,000 new homes planned at Berewood
- Superb local amenities set in ‘garden city’ style community
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
Proxima Park benefits from a large labour pool with over 500,000 people living within a 30 minute drive and over 1.3 million within Hampshire alone. Labour costs are also extremely competitive by comparison with Greater London, the average being £596 per week, over £30 per week lower than the whole of Greater London.